Crochet * Yarneater Blanket

| November 6, 2011 | 11 Kommentare

The famous yarn eater afghan pattern looks very complicated but I will show you, how it is crocheted easily…

Suchbegriffe: ,

Mehr Beiträge in der Kategorie: : Crochet Patterns, Crochet stitches

Kommentare (11)

Trackback URL | Kommentare fü diesen Beitrag abonnieren

1. Stacy says:

I love this beautiful pattern. Thank you for taking the time to make this video. Mine doesn’t look quite as nice but I’m still practicing!

2. Kendra says:

Is it possible to get rounds 5 & 6 in writing, to keep a paper reference?
    Thanks for the great video!

3. Amber says:

I was wondering if there was a pattern to elongate this to create a rectangle instead of a square. I have seen photos but no patterns. I have tried to adapt, but my work looks mediocre, at best. HELP!

4. Kim says:

I love all the video when it comes to new techniques or stitch designs – I love having this video, however I am looking for a written version as I don’t always have access to the computer where I take my crochet projects with me and I forget or get confused on the rounds. Can anyone help me with this request?

5. Kim says:

I guess I should add to my previous request. The pattern I need to print a hard copy of is the one demonstrated in eliZZZa gradient yarn eater blanket video. As I have quite a bit of this type of yarn to use up before my hubby complains anymore when I go and buy more beautiful colours to make our beautiful grandchildren grownup blankets now.

6. maria nelly says:

me gusto mucho este cuadro y ya lo pude hacer gracias a sus instrucciones gracias por el tiempo que dedica para compartirnos todos sus hermosos trabajos desde nuevo leon mexico gracias

7. sonya says:

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT COLOR AND YARN THIS IS … I LOVE IT AND I MUST HAVE IT THANK YOU

8. Teri says:

This is so beautiful. Is there a printed pattern. I have a little trouble keeping up with the video.

9. Beverly Sissons says:

Please, PLEASE, print a pattern for this one, love it.

10. Linda says:

Please may I have a printed pattern for this one. I really love it. Thank you

Hinterlasse einen Kommentar