How to Crochet * Amigurumi Nana – tribute to Niki de Saint Phalle * 5 Videos

| March 8, 2012 | 13 Kommentare

On the occasion of the International Women’s Day and in memory of the upcoming 10th anniversary of the death of artist Niki de Saint Phalle I dedicate this Amigurumi Nana to all of my loyal lambs >;o) Written instruction will follow this weekend. 5 Videos teach you, how to crochet this beauty…

Visit our growing Nana family on Facebook and show us yours!

Video #1 * Legs

Video #2 * Body

Video #3 * Arms

Video #4 * Boobs

Video #5 * Neck & Head

Mehr Beiträge in der Kategorie: : Amigurumi

Kommentare (13)

Trackback URL | Kommentare fü diesen Beitrag abonnieren

1. Hannelore Farrell says:

Elizza, did you ever do the written pattern for the Nana doll. I would love to have it. Please let me know.

Thanks so much. love all of your work!

2. candy says:

Hello~ Where can I find the written pattern for this Amigurumi Nana doll? I am very much in love! Please, I would be very grateful if you would share it. She is so beautiful. Thank you very much~

• candy says:

Hello, again. I’m sorry, I meant to say, where can I find the written pattern in English, please. I really love this Nana! Thank you so much~

• eliZZZa says:

Dear Candy,

my appologies for my late reply – very busy with our advent calendar ;) Please be patient until after XMas, I will publish the English tutorial a few days after…

Greetings from Austria,
        eliZZZa

• eliZZZa says:

Crochet Nana free pattern online now – enjoy!

3. Hannelore Farrell says:

Hi Eliza, I know you have been very busy with new tutorials, I’m still hoping you haven’t forgotten the written tutorial in English for the Nana doll. Will be looking foward to it. thanks, Hannelore

• eliZZZa says:

Dear Hannelore, no I did not forget the Nana tutorial, I just need a few more days ;)

Greetings from Austria,
      eliZZZa

• Hannelore Farrell says:

Thank you, just saw your reply today, I will keep looking for the pattern thank you so much. I know I have a German name but I can’t read or understand the language so for me it has to be English.

• eliZZZa says:

Crochet Nana free pattern online now – enjoy!

4. Tracy says:

hi elizzza ive nearly finished my nana doll and really pleased with her but was wondering if you would be doing a patter for one abit smaller i didnt relise she was so big – thanks

• eliZZZa says:

Dear Tracy,
      it would some hard work again to transform it to a smaller size. The easiest solution is to work it in thinner yarn. I already did this Nana with several yarns in different quality…

I hope, this is a solution for you!
      Sincerely yours,
      eliZZZa

5. Love your Nana doll.
    Could you direct me to the ENGLISH pattern please?
    I have searched for it online unsuccessfully.
    Thank you!